Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Simple AJAX tutorial

I am determined to find out things that might be of use to other developers. It is about cutting through the fluff of abstract concepts and being able to show it with simple working code or examples.

It is hard to keep up to date with all the new technologies that are being used and we as technology professionals are expected to work with.

I laid down the challenge to myself to help others (myself as well in that the best way to learn about something is to get to a point where you can teach others).

My first blog is a simple AJAX tutorial with simple sample code that can be dropped into any servlet container that can compile jsps.

Here goes:

AJAX Power Point Presentation

Sample AJAX Code

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very useful details, I have always chosen laser printers since they are much less pricey to utilize, when you make the initial investment.

Toner cartrages are more pricey however outlive several
most individuals inkjet cartrages and are less untidy to make use of.
You could set your laser printer to print in grayscale and make use of much
less of the shade toner, I just use colour when publishing pictures.



My web-site ... xerox phaser 8560 toner **